Sunday, May 4, 2008

IT'S A SNAP HAPPY DAY





I got snap happy on my way to pick up my dear friend Nancy the other day. We were headed to the TEA I told you about in my last blog.


Spring has officially Sprung in Indiana! We all begin to come out of the woodwork here in the Midwest right about now. You might find us peeking out to ponder if it's still too soon to plant the pansies, or if our daffodils and tulips will survive an inevitable frost. We peek out; dash back in; like coo coo clocks, until a day such as this one. In just a few short days the trees have gone from stick figures to full green. The grass turned from strawlike to lush green. Everything has come alive! Colors, smells, light....

Spring; Flowers; Friends. It was a snap happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails