Thursday, June 5, 2008

COMING UP FOR AIR



I know I said I am buried in designs, which is totally true. We are really working around the clock to finish all the designs. However, I must halt all work to show you a recent pic. Fortunately, my daughter Jennifer (my trusty cohort) has a bit more of a balanced lifestyle than I do right now. Her and Joe had an awesome gathering this past weekend on their patio.
These glasses are from Pier 1 Imports. So cool for everyone else. I'm usually the one who says "Hum, this is my glass," which comes the reply, "Na Uh, my glass has more in it", to which I say, "Finders, Keepers, Losers Weepers". So now, Pier 1 has figured me out. These glasses have a mini chalkboard w/chalk to write your name to keep track of your own glass. Here's mine, and it needs a refill!! Much more to come...after much sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness!!! those glasses are delightful!!

    kayellen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails