Thursday, August 7, 2008

FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS


One of the incredible blessings that comes along with blogging is that sometimes you just really connect with certain people and they let you into their lives. We get to share joys, tragedies, struggles and triumphs. I have been granted permission to give you a glimpse into the life of one such blogger and now friend.

This is Chris, a Marine Pilot, and the oh so handsome husband of Missy (Sweet Funky Vintage) holding their second daughter at her Christening. Chris has just been deployed sooner than expected to Iraq while Missy is still settling in with their 3 children from a very recent move to the west coast. Just hope you can go over from time to time and say hello to Missy and offer some words of friendship and encouragement. She's such a sweetheart, and I imagine a little lonely and overwhelmed with three little ones running around. I also hoped by putting this photo on my blog, that it will keep our thoughts and prayers for our soldiers close to the surface.

Thanks for letting me share this with you all.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo! I will definitely keep this family in my prayers. Thanks for sharing.
    Susan in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this heartwarming photo. I come from a military family...father/husband and various other family members. My niece's husband has done 2 tours in Iraq and will be heading back for a 3rd tour. I will always have a warm place in my heart for military men and women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course Paula!
    Thank you for sharing this story:)
    Prayers and thoughts coming from California,

    kayellen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails