Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SANTA BARBARA SHOW + TELL 3

I am headed back home this morning, but wanted to share some last photos of inspiration. Also, thanks to Emma of Sampaguita Quilts , I realized I didn't mention that we intended to bring my good camera, but Tim accidently left it in the car at the airport (it was 5:30 am, dark and frigid cold). We skipped taking photos in San Diego, but by the time we got to Santa Barbara, Tim ran out in search of a camera. So before I head back into the grey, cold world of January reality, let me take you on a final walk. Enjoy!!!






5 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    For mentioning Fabric.com on your blog. I have a special gift for you and your readers.

    At your convenience, please call me at 1-888-455-2940 ext. 214 or you can email me at tracy@fabric.com.

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Tracy Jackson
    Affiliate/Donation Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those planters are beautiful. I love bright colors and patterns.

    Also, I wrote about your blog on my blog. :)

    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Santa Barbara! All the photos are just wonderful! It sounds like such a heavenly break. Ahhh I could do with a bit of warmth myself. I think those silver bands on the palm trees are to keep rats from crawling up nesting in them. I remember them from my days living in Maui.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pots Paula...i wanted you to know I loved your booth and your daughter when I saw pictures of the show but I don't think you ever got those comments...I think you are swell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by and the congratulations I am sure excited to be pregnant again.

    I love the planters, it is something I would definitely try to replicate given the time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails