Thursday, March 25, 2010

IT'S A COLORFUL RAINY DAY


Sew4Home just posted this interview.  Didn't they make me look good?   Just sayin, that's not what I look like today!  It's quite gloomy and rainy outside.  I'm dressed in a gray sweatsuit and no makeup. 
 Spring agrees with me for so many reasons.  Birds, butterflies, flowers, colors; all being orchestrated into a magnificant repeat performance.  Just in the last week there are sneak peaks of anticipation popping up around the yard.  The crocus have come and gone in the blink of an eye, but I managed to capture the beauty. 

  

Sure is putting me in an artsy mood.  Hmmm...

6 comments:

  1. Wowwee,girl you look good in hot pink!!
    :-)
    happy spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was frosty this morning but now the sun has come out to play!

    sounds like your doing great! i love all the new posts and am wishing now that i had planted crocus's... they are the first sign of spring, they don't last long but they are definitely pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you and I'm sure you look good lounging in sweatpants and no make up! The crocus's are gorgeous. I've never heard of them before...time to get some flowers for our poor yard. :)

    Have a great day Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!
    You look so pretty Paula:)

    Happy Spring!!

    Hugs,
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in this picture! I love coming to your blog to see what you've been doing. You are so incredibly talented. Next time you're in North Carolina you can come decorate my house!! Ha ha! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I must say I'm a little embarrassed as I know I sewed the skirt of the knot dress with the fabric in the wrong direction, but I had to work with what I had!! I thought it turned out ok, but a little embarrassed that you saw it! Love your fabrics by the way! Can't wait to see what you have coming next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! That pink really suits you. You look so content.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails