Monday, May 17, 2010

FLOWN THE COUP

A SWEET  OFFER
.
I joined my husband once again on one of his business trips to Mission Bay, CA.  We are staying  here again..  We arrived yesterday to what they refer to here as Gray May and it appears the next few days will be more of the same.  No worries here.  I have my art supplies and instead of adding color to this pale Midwestern body I will make colorful art until the sun comes out.  And as you can see, gray skies can't stop the color around here! 




And as usual I love to share the vintage postcards.


  Now off to make my own colors!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. That is where I lived when I lived in SanDiego...We had a house on the boardwalk right down from the roller coaster....oh the good ole days!! Good Mexican food down in Old Towne. Great places in La Jolla on Girard St to shop around at. And great sandwiches at Girard Gourmet if they are still there :)

    Have fun!!!
    Missy Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to CA!! I LOVE "Grey May" however, a couple days ago it hot hot hot, so you just missed it! :) Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you to go with hubby! And enjoy making color! Do circles! :) heehee like the ferris wheel! it's gray here but my neighbor has the prettiest roses in front of her house. I'll email you a photo!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess you're not going to be at quilt market with a beautiful new line?! I hope that is in the works. I look very forward to your fabrics! I have a huge collection of summer soiree and use it sparingly as I don't want to run out! I loved your most recent also! Your photos are beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails