Monday, November 21, 2011

ROSEY MONDAY







While the rest of the world is looking at autumn colors, I am saturated in springtime right now.  This is my first rosebush, EVER.  I am beside myself excited and just had to share.    Happy Monday!!!  

Okay, technically we inherited a tea rose plant.  It is still propped up in the tiny container it came in and the roots have stuck into the ground and the container is split open.  I try to baby it, and it does produce a few tiny roses and when it does, I'm right out there taking pics like a proud mama.  I might lose it if we try to fix it, so I'm enjoying anything it produces.   

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Once it's produced a few more flowers, get it planted in the ground. I bet it will be very forgiving and produce for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you peace and happiness in 2012. Hope to see you blogging again soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails