Thursday, March 13, 2008

IT'S A GIGGLE KINDA DAY!!


Hi, I'm Wyatt, I'm 5 1/2 now, but this is a picture of me when I was 2 and my Mimi made me giggle. That's how I feel right now because yesterday 2 blogs featured my Mimi's products. Mimi couldn't appreciate it then. She was real sick. She looked pretty bad, too. My little sister, she's 3, kept telling Mimi that her hair looked funny. Mimi usually thinks anything Mia says is cute, but not so much yesterday. She's getting better, so she can tell you herself how giggly we are around here.
Hi, I'm Mimi (and Paula), and I'm sitting up again, yeah! Good thing: I lost 4 lbs! I know it'll be short lived, but it's the only positive thing I can say about the last 4 days.
Thanks so much to Creature Comforts for the wonderful write up. Ez featured a product of mine in 2006 when I didn't even know what a blog was! Okay, I had my head in the sand. I've been a huge fan of her fabulous blog ever since. Then Suzanne over at S.HOPtalk found me through her visit to CC and she posted me on her blog as well. What an exceptional site!
Thanks to both for making me giggle, and giggles can only make you feel better, right? I hope you all will stop by these 2 blogs to see why they're so FIERCE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails