Friday, May 2, 2008

MY PRIDE AND JOY




I know, I know. I have so much to Show + Tell. I'm getting emails wanting to see the Sneak Peeks of the fabrics for Michael Miller. We are still working frantically to finalize and figure out just HOW to submit the first batch. Lots of details. But, believe me, Peeks for the Peeps will be forthcoming.

It's been a whirlwind around here. We have 4 printers just in one room and 2 are having color issues. We're not too happy with them. We are also shorthanded and many activities to pull at us. Yesterday I attended a Silver English Tea to raise money for Arts Scholarships in our community. Raced home because I had exactly one hour before I had a dozen people here for a meeting. And apparently the printers had a chat with the coffeemaker while I was out (probably upset that I was attending a TEA) so it refused to work overtime for my guests! Now today I have a guest arriving to spend a few days, so I must cut this short.

However, I wanted to show you some shots Jennifer took at my Wyatt's recent soccer practice. He's 5 and ain't he sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails