Monday, May 9, 2011

MORE BOTANIKA


Kathy Miller took the first two shots of my Botanika fabrics in a grouping and I'm so thankful for that.  I barely got to see them all together before I shipped them off to Quilt Market.  I leave in two days and I'm running around like a deer in headlights.  But not too busy to give you another glimpse of my new pride and joys. 

Botanika in Meadow Colorway


Pastille Colorway

 I took a couple quick shots of the lattice so I could stroke the photo and remember how much I love how it turned out.


Mod Lattice

And here's a closer look at the Garden Border flowers.  Sorry about the odd angle, but you get the idea, right?

Garden Border in Meadow Colorway

For those of you that will be at Quilt Market, my booth is #425.  Please come and say hello.

My Schoolhouse will be  in Room 255B   3:10 - 3:40.  Expect to have fun and a possible giveaway!

14 comments:

  1. That garden border gave me chills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind if I stroke your photos too! ;)
    Have fun at market....I'll be there in bag form only! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great range of fabrics, we don't always get everything here in Australia, hope you have fun at Market

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really good Paula. You'll see me in the MM booth...ordering these! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow, WOW! So fantastic, so gorgeous. Have fun at QM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm bee-lining it straight to you thursday... I.MUST.have.these!
    navy or purple? navy or purple? all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will buy your fabric! It's the best I've seen so far of all the new fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This line is stunning! Saw your line raved about on Jona's Stop Staring blog so had to see more. So looking forward to this lovely line! Thank you for sharing your creativity on a broad scope through fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved meeting you at market.. a highlight for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh beautiful Botanika... When will it be available?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Paula,

    I am positively enamoured with this collection. The dimensions and the delicious and happy colours are unrivalled. While I'm sure you are asked this VERY often, I had to ask politely: is there is anyway to purchase the pastille and the charcoal grey milles floral fabrics? They are the two most beautiful fabrics I've ever seen in my life. I have been able to find a few remnant of each to start a project but was hoping to add more pieces.

    All my best, Amanda at Blue Fountain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amanda,

    First of all thanks so much for the kind words. Unfortunately, this is an all too common request. Michael Miller only orders so much and when it's gone, it's gone. I get requests for this line frequently but never know who sells it and whether there is any left. I went over to the MMF website and it looks like it's no longer available. Did you try googling those patterns? So sorry, but I'm as sad as you. It takes me months to handpaint the patterns and that long to sell out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails