Monday, October 13, 2014

OUR GREAT ESCAPE

We have been working so hard on our endless kitchen remodel that we barely ever come up for air. We do show up for scheduled meetings and commitments, but that's about it. However, Saturday we were invited to take a break, and while we were buried in kitchen chaos we are so very glad we said yes. Spent an amazingly perfect day and evening on The Great Escape, a beautiful carver boat owned by the generous Adams family. We spent the afternoon enjoying the Coronado sights, dinner at Peohe's and incredible waterscape reflections once the night set in. Just what the doctor ordered. I took plenty of photo's for my visual fix and future paintings. I posted several fun photos on my Facebook page. But here I'm posting a few inspirational ones that got my creative juices flowing.

FAVE!!! must experiment with blurred lights on water with paint.HELLO!!
Another potential; I envision a semi-abstract? This one is very grainy from zooming in to get the shot I wanted, but that shouldn't stop me, right? Right.

ABSTRACT INSPIRATION
Now, back to reality. We made tremendous strides on the kitchen this weekend, despite our much needed Escape. I think we are now far enough along now to not snooze you to death with info and images. Promises to share valuable tips for those who love DIY or learn enough to hire an expert. Hold on another day or two; as my Photoshop crashes every time I try to do a reveal. War on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails