Thursday, June 18, 2009

SUMMER QUILTS + SUMMER SALE

AND...
25 off June 2009
I admit it, that wasn't a very clever Blog title. Just not feeling clever. It's yet another dark and dreary morning with the potential for serious storms on the way. I had an outdoor photo shoot planned. Oh well. There's always plenty to do (before the power goes out, that is). Like telling you about this Summer Sale we are having over at both Paula Prass and mimi's collection websites. Go check it out. I love lining the 3x3 frames in 3's or 5's across, or do 4 squares, etc. Stock up on those and grab some notecards or single cards while you're there. The silhouette's that we added in the sale ad below are not included. You probably know that, but I have to say it anyway.


And how about I show you this beautiful quilt that I found, quite by accident. I was doing a little blog and Twitter surfing when I came across this quilt made with mostly Flights of Fancy fabrics. Seriously, even if it weren't my fabric I'd still have had the same reaction! LOVE. Turns out it was at Quilt Market and I missed it. It's a quilt pattern from Anka's Treasures Simple Sixties. I was enjoying Heather's Trends and Traditions blog and as I scrolled down for an instant I thought something looked very familiar. My quilt, well, not REALLY mine, is called Beach Balls. Just wanted to share such a cheery thing on my dismal day.



Thankfully, I got this much posted, but better not push it. The house is rattling. Bye!

10 comments:

  1. love love LOVE that quilt!
    your blog is always full of eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is beautiful! Love the colors and pattern...and I love the white rocking chair and backdrop too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is gorgeous!!! Even my grandma would be impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quilt- the colors and the great leaf stitching in the white areas are my favorites- oh and the fabrics of course! We have had a couple of dark crazy storms here lately. I hope your trees fare better than the ones in our neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous quilt, gorgeous fabrics, in all my favorite colors! It looks like a beautiful blanket to hide under in a storm. Hope it's settling down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be thrilling to see your gorgeous fabric used to make something so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just picked up a could of Quilts today (locally) that was doing the quilt along. All the girls loved your line of fabric. They all had to order the fabric. Wow the colors look so good together!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine how much it must excite you each and every time you happen upon something made from your fabrics! I'm giddy every time I see a child in something I made, so I can only imagine how it must be for you! Beautiful quilt! And of course, you know I love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That quilt is gorgeous! Wow! I like the zig-zag look.

    I'm off to check out your sale....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty!!

    The patterns and colors are soooo fab!!!

    Have a wonderful week:)

    smiles,
    kayellen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails